Arm progress

I found one arm was already cut out and roughly shaped. I did some clean up on it, and did the articulation on the lames, which are the smaller size already. The articulation is pretty good, and doesn't gap. The improvements I've made to the pattern even in the last month have really helped. I'm also really liking what the sander can do for me in smoothing shapes and edges.
I adjusted the pattern for the cuff's tulipping, which should help with the next one I cut out. I still have to cut out the right arm and do the rough shaping, so in that respect I'm a bit behind, but I'm way ahead with the left arm.


Popular Posts