Beer fridge- a coming of age story

I've had the hardware to install a tap into my beer fridge for a while and just this evening I got around to putting it in. All told it took about an hour and a half including turning a tap handle on the lathe and going to Home Depot for screws, and it was astoundingly easy. I hooked the line from my keg of Skullsplitter up to it and poured a well earned glass. It makes me happy.

Yesterday Barnet came over to get a few things done. He cut out, formed and fired the front of a spring steel gorget, shrank some holes in the rondels on his arms, and built a sword.



While he did that I fixed a broken arm strap, finished off my left greave, fired it, patterned and cut out the right greave. The pattern required some substantial changes.

Comments

Popular Posts